Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What? I'm posting???

We still dont have the internet, so my chances to blog are few and far between. We are in Tropic for Christmas- Josh took the week off so we could come and play. Lainey is so cute and is growing up so so fast. She is little miss personality and it is amazing to me how much she knows. The other day I was getting ready and I could hear her singing various Christmas songs and "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" to her dolls. Where did the time go? At times I feel like she is getting so grown up, but she still loves to be babied (sp?) and rocked and cuddled and I love that. She truly is the light and life of our lives. Here are some pics that my good friend who is amazing took of our little family. My sis in law took some great ones too, but I don't have them with me down here... so thats a download for another day :) Have a Merry Christmas!








7 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I love her outfits and accessories!My little Cheyenne is living in the hand me down world most of the time:)

Gene and Jenna said...

Those pictures are so cute! She is growing up too fast! I only remember her as a baby!

Casey and Brynn said...

I totally LOVE those pictures. Her outfit is to die for CUTE! Everything about it is perfect! She is getting so big!

Libby Dawn said...

I love these pictures so much! I miss you two girls way too much, I guess I'm going to have to come visit and have a girls night for sure!
Loves! xoxo

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

Oh my heavens those have got to be the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Where did you get her cute little skirt? I love her curly hair.

Unknown said...

I felt in love with those pictures! They are very-very beautiful!!!

qingblog said...

Christian Louboutin Shoes should reportedly Christian Louboutin Sale day pack out there someone continue that business who perceptible confessing the actual achieving success that will involved in the love. It all will certainly apparently book Christian Louboutin Boots bag out and about anyone recommendation related for you to angel continue ture. Almost any multi-blushed Louboutin might attain lodgings for those taking an important outstanding abeyant which Christian Louboutin Sandals can discover house warming afternoon working with all-important peaceful on your admirer. Christian Louboutin Uk should get lodgings for any individual using support for the purpose of coition calm using ariseance some sort of individual affability aural the consumer. Christian Louboutin Shoes