The Usual Essentials
- Wallet, WIC papers, pen
- Gum, tissues (used and new...sorry, that's gross, but we've been snotty!)
- Hand lotion, hand sanitizer, and for some reason, two colors of lip gloss (I was wondering where they were!)
- Baby food, bib, spoon
- Snacks (fruit snacks, 'stars', the Fiber1 bar is for mom because I get grouchy when I'm hungry too!)
- Sunglasses (which she never keeps on)
- Mittens, just in case :)
- Pink monkey, keys, and giraffe
- Diapers and wipes
- Tylenol and orajel (she just cut another tooth... top left!)
- Lint roller, because I can never find one when I need one!
- Riverdance Ticket- I went with my family for my sister Libby's b-day
- Tongue Depressor- for those unexpected throat exams... (Lainey just had her 9month check up and Dr. Ralston gives them to her to distract her while he's checking her ears, nose, whatever)
- Ladybug book that I was supposed to leave in Tropic with Grandma April... Sorry Mom! I guess I forgot to take it out after church!