Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Aaaaaand... I'm back! (Maybe)

I can't believe it has almost been 3 years since I blogged.  Wow.  I guess adding another child has really taken away my blogging time! Well, here is my little man:
Mr. Luke is two and is in that stage where he says/does something new that surprises us everyday! I love it!  He is learning and growing up so fast, but he is still my little cuddle-bug.  Speaking of bugs...

Laineybugs is a kindergartener now and is getting more grown up everyday.  She keeps us all in line with her 'smartypants' ways. She has no problem telling us what to do :)


Josh and I haven't changed much, except that Josh is now in his 30s and I'm almost there. We are both working full time- Josh is at the Redlion Hotel Downtown and I'm still teaching 2nd grade at T-ville. I've been crafting and momming (and pinning) in my spare time and I've been feeling like I need to vent and connect a little more than just facebook.  Ahhh... its kinda nice to be back!
 
 



3 comments:

Gene and Jenna said...

Welcome back!!!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

It is weird how I used to blog so much and then it just kind of drifted away:) I enjoy reading them now m ore. I will make a goal to blog once a month at least but I feel like if I get on to blog there are 100 things to blog about so I don't do any:)

Jen & Matt Rigby said...

It's so funny, I think this happened at the same time for both of us. I'm kind of getting tired of the facebook thing and I loved looking back on my old blog, so I'm making it into a book and trying to begin again so I can have a journal of sorts for my other two children's lives :) I'm glad you're back...or are you? haha