Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just because

I really wanted to post tonight, but my camera is downstairs somewhere, and I'm not... So I decided that this post will be dedicated to my wonderful husband...Josh. Every Saturday, he is the one to wake up with Lainey and is so wonderful to take her everyday after work so I can have a little time to myself. Lainey was so excited that he was home today and she wouldn't even come to me... it made me a little sad, but I know she just needed a change! I couldn't have asked for a better husband! He knows me so much better than I know myself. When I'm down or just having one of those days, he knows exactly what to do to help me feel better. And when I can't figure out what I want, he can... he is so understanding, so caring, and so much fun! He really is my favorite person and my best friend. We are planning a trip to Vegas (courtesy of WorldMark timeshares, i.e. a two night trip because we went to a presentation and we have to go to another one down there) and St. George (Zion) in a few weeks for our anniversary and I am so excited to have a little vacation with just the two of us! Lainey is great and she is so much fun, but there comes a time... after a baby turns 1 I think... that a break from them is a good thing!!!

I am so grateful that Josh is a worthy priesthood holder and that he makes the Gospel and his family his priorities. The best thing about Josh (other than he is the best kisser ever!!!) is that I know he loves me no matter what... makeup or not, fat or thin, blonde or red headed... I know he loves me for me and I could not be more grateful for that!

7 comments:

Neff Family said...

Yay for awesome husbands! I have one too =) They must breed them over there in Taylorsville!

Casey and Brynn said...

Very sweet. And cute wedding photos.

Harper Happenings said...

Hi guys!
It was good to see you too. We will let you know when it is exactly that we are going to get together for the Porter reunion. About the jeans, I sell them for $75.00. In a store you would pay anywhere from $150.00-$300.00 depending on the brand you want. I have some on hand so if you want to try some on I can get them to you. Thanks for visiting our blog!

Steph!!

Neff Family said...

I know it's super short notice, and I'm not sure if you check these everyday, but Brett and I have extra tickets for a free movie tonight...something about Troopers, it's a comedy, it looks freaking hilarious. Anywho...we were wondering if you two would like to join us. Call me at 250-0234 or 455-8220 if you wanna come!!!

Greg and Meg said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me too! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you guys while we were in Utah. You look so good and Lainey is adorable!!! Keep in touch!

Kathy Twitchell said...

Thats so cute!!! Having an awesome makes life happy! Getting nervous to start teaching?

Nathan and Esther said...

That's a sweet little tribute to your hubby. He is a good guy, and I'm glad you are happy!